Thursday, October 13, 2011

Super Dork Status

I know I'm a dork.  I obviously have embraced that fact.  But, there's just something about reading dragon books that makes me feel like a super dork.  Add in the fact that they're young adult dragon books and, well, I feel ridiculous admitting I'm a fan.  But, I'm going to embrace it, because there's a NEW book coming out in the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini and I'm going to read it.  So there.

I've read the first three: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisinger, and the fourth, Inheritance is coming out next month.  I'm by no means a super fan, I actually had forgotten this book was coming out until I saw an advertisement for it on Amazon.  Since I've been looking for a series to get into at the moment, I'm thinking I'll go ahead and re-read the first three so I can be prepared for the fourth.

I'm really starting to think I need to take a vow not to start series until ALL the books have been published.

From what I remember, the books were very well written, especially for a young adult series, and in spite of the fact that I don't normally enjoy fantasy novels, had a very good storyline.  I'll have to write updates on my thoughts as I am reading them, a good project for my new blog.
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment