Monday, October 24, 2011

Holding Pattern...

Well, I'm nearly halfway through the second book in Christopher Paolini's dragon series (aka The Inheritance Cycle), and I surprisingly don't have that much to say about it.  It's good, I'm enjoying it, but I'm definitely not blown away by it.  I think what I'm enjoying the most so far is trying to guess what kind of sci-fi/fantasy novels inspired the author when he was writing this.

When I started this new blog I was sure I would have plenty of things to write about as I'm reading, but it seems that since I started this blog, I've had nothing interesting to say!  I feel like I'm stuck in a bit of a holding pattern as I wait for some of the books I really want to read to either become available, or published.

Frequently, I ask for recommendations for books to read from family and friends, and I've read quite a few good books with their help.  So I think I'll just put it out there that if anyone reading this blog ever has a suggestion, please let me know!  I'd love to find something amazing to get me out of this reading funk!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment