Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Tough Choice

I can do this...I can do this...I can do this....

I'm beat tonight and after writing a blog post for my other blog celebrating my 100th post, I've got to admit, I'm not really feeling like writing something profound on this blog.  BUT, I'm determined to keep going on my NaBloPoMo goal of a post every day in November, so here I go, writing about something interesting...

Today I got a birthday gift from a friend.  A gift certificate to one of the local bookstores in Portland.  I'm so excited to go spend it!  I'm torn though, on what I should spend it on.  There's the new Christopher Paolini novel coming out shortly, and the new Diana Gabaldon coming out at the end of the month.  I own all the books in each series, so I feel like I should own both books, but I'm pretty sure my gift certificate will only cover the purchase of one book.

Oh, what a choice!!  I hate having to choose between books, and, if I'm being honest, I'm probably just going to buy both books anyway.  I can't have an incomplete series...  So I'll just look forward to my trip to browse the shelves, check out the used section and soak up everything "bookish" while I'm there.  I'll make the impossible choice when I get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment